From Garlando of Italy... The Coperto Coin Op Foosball Table is the very best commercial quality Foosball table available. The cabinet is constructed from high quality multi-layer plywood coated with plastic laminate. The sturdiness of the materials utilized is increased by the remarkable thickness - 1 1/4" becoming 1 1/2" in the central band - to create a heavy duty structure for the toughest use. The table structure is kept together by metal plates and brackets fastened by screws and bolts for easy replacing of all parts, even the wooden ones.
The classic styled slanted legs are made of the hardest beech wood for increased stability 16 mm telescopic rods in high resistance cold drawn steel, plated with 15 microns of anti-rust chromium. These are among the best and SAFEST in the industry and guaranteed for LIFE!
Coperto Coin Op Foosball Table Features:
Outside Dimensions: 59"L x 30"W x 38"H
- Wood inserts in the handles help to reduce perspiration and improve grip.
- Playing field of green plastic laminate with silk-screen printed white lines.
- Abacus scorers.
- Balls are introduced into the playing field manually through a conveyor placed on the cabinet next to the coin mechanism. The system is completely sealed, to prevent ball theft.
- The cabinet is covered by a tempered glass, which reduces the noise of the game and makes any game tampering impossible.
- The cabinet can be opened to reach the inside. The upper cabinet is lifted effortless thanks to two gas struts, which also support the upper cabinet as long as it is lifted: all the operations can be carried out with full safety.
- Detachable playing field: two locks enable to detach the playing field from the cabinet upper part for easy cleaning and parts replacing.
- Housing for American style square-front push lever coin mechanism included.
- Ashtrays are attached by metal cables for easier cleaning and to prevent theft.
- Cup holders.
- 10 orange standard balls included, for increased visibility below the glass.
Playfield Dimensions: 47"L x 28"W
Weight: 240 lbs.
Please note that additional freight charges may be applied to the Western part of the US! To check please call us at 229-924-8155!