The Monterey features solid 5" maple hardwood top rails, beautifully inlayed diamond sights and a stylish arched frame cabinet. The table cabinet is crafted from 1.25 inch thick engineered MDF wood covered in a maple veneer; finger jointed interlocking solid hardwood interior support beams and perimeter slate anchor blocks deliver - rigid - rock-solid table stability. The table is further enhanced by a 3-piece 1 inch thick genuine slate play surface, color blended deluxe shield pockets, and exclusive "TURBO SPEED" tournament tested K-66 profile gum rubber cushions for "PRO LEVEL" accurate table play.
180-day Limited Warranty
Monterey 8' Slate Pool Table Features:
- 8 ft. Table
- Table dimensions: 99" L x 55 " W x 30" H
- Playing dimensions: 88" L x 44" W
- Weight: 700 lbs.
- 1-1/2" thick x 5" wide solid maple hardwood top rails with inlaid diamond sites
- Bolt through high performance Impact resistant rail anchoring system fuses slate and rails together as one prevents rail bolts from loosening and negatively effecting table play
- Exclusive "TURBO SPEED" K-66 profile gum rubber cushions provide precision table play
- #6 Iron - color blended matching shield pockets
- Cabinet material - 1.25" thick engineered MDF wood covered in a beautiful maple veneer
- Stylish arched frame cabinet design with decorative pin line routing
- Finger jointed interlocking solid hardwood support beams rigid will not flex
- STEEL to STEEL Heavy gauge powder coated steel gussets and European fasteners provide superior cabinet strength and durability
- Intricately carved Queen Anne style hardwood legs featuring transition plate technology
- Adjustable leg levelers quick table leveling on any surface
- Genuine slate lined 3-piece,oversized 1 inch thick sequence matched and surfaced dead flat the ULTIMATE - play surface
- UV cured - durable multi step fine furniture finish available in a rich mahogany finish color
- Dual protection packaging Inner cartons guarantee safe delivery to your home
- Ships truck line
Please note that additional freight charges may be applied to the Western part of the US! To check please call us at 229-924-8155!