Shelti Pro Foos II Foosball Table
A table has to be every bit as capable as the people playing it. It has to respond to every touch of its handles perfectly, performing identically from rod-to-rod, man-to-man, and within every ball-contacting square inch of its play surface. It must be capable of shooting full force, delivering the ball precisely where directed, and reacting with total predictability to player commands, day after day. That’s precisely what the Pro Foos II is built to do. Triple-fastened MDF walls, case-hardened and machine-trued QPQ-treated steel rods, as well as rugged ABS Polymer men mean that you won’t find a better-playing, more capable, thoroughly quality table at this price.
Shelti Pro Foos II Foosball Table:
- Precisely Sized & Angled Foot 880-tooth grip consistently 3/16" atop the field for optimum ball capture and control, front & back. Sharp foot edge allows for controlled bank shots.
- Machine-Trued, Hollowed Steel Rods Ground & Polished, QPQ casehardened steel with .120” thick walls.
- Permanent, QPQ Steel-Penetrating Rod Treatment Ultra-smooth rod action. Treatment allows handles and men to be precision fit tightly on rods.
- Side Ball Return Retrieve balls from a play position.
- 3-Man Goalie Full field play.
- Double-Wound Spirol Pins Lock men & handles to rods. No “slop”.
- “Stay-In-Play” Field Trim Provides very slight rise along playfield walls so balls can’t come to rest.
- Full-Perimeter Playfield Support Screw-fastened to sides and under goal walls for consistently rigid/responsive play.
- Ball Server with “Ball Hold” Recess
- Unique “Lock-On-Men” Compression Bumpers Won’t “walk” on rod. Natural rubber cushions playfield walls.
- Counterbalanced Men Stay "parked" anyplace within 360º.
- High Strength, Automotive-Grade ABS Construction Men Reinforced stress points, computer-tested at ball speeds over 100 mph.
- High-Pressure, “Oiled Cherry” Laminate Exterior No exposed cabinet fasteners, chip resistant, true furniture quality.
- Triple-Fastened, Premium Grade 1 1/2" Thick Fiberboard (MDF) Construction on Bushing Walls Screwed, doweled, and adhesive-welded to hold form. MDF provides strength, heft, and straightness.
- 1 1/2" Nylon-6 Rod Bushings Long-wearing, natural lubricity. Rods ride on just 4 points on the interior bushing surface—deters rod binding when pressure is applied to handles during play.
- Rattle Board with Aluminum Pan Sounds goal made.
- Hardwood Octagonal Handles
- 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" Legs Solid polymer with levelers.
- Injection Molded, Grit-Abraded Urathane Balls Enhanced ball control. Centerless ground for true roll.
Please note that additional freight charges may be applied to the Western part of the US! To check please call us at 229-924-8155!