Shelti Pro Foos III Foosball Table
The Pro Foos III is the equivalent to the model installed in bars, arcades, competition halls, and other commercial establishments around the country. It can take on all comers day and all night—yet still provide each with the incomparable experience of a full-featured, high performance table. Unlock the cabinet, and the upper portion hinges up to access the ball-return chute and primary components. Secure the top to the bottom again and it becomes a single, reinforced and precise structure. Larger solid-core legs, commercial-duty .156” QPQ rods, reinforced playfield, and an enclosed bottom—coupled with all the Shelti high-play-performance features—make the Pro Foos III an easy choice for professional players.
Shelti Pro Foos III Foosball Table Features:
- Precisely Sized & Angled Foot 880-tooth grip consistently 3/16" atop the field for optimum ball capture and control, front & back. Sharp foot edge allows for controlled bank shots.
- Machine-Trued, .156" Thick Hallowed Steel Rod Walls Ground & Polished, QPQ casehardened steel.
- Permanent, QPQ Steel-Penetrating Rod Treatment Ultra-smooth rod action. Treatment allows handles and men to be precision fit tightly on rods.
- Side Ball Return Retrieve balls from a play position.
- 3-Man Goalie Full field play.
- Double-Wound Spirol Pins Lock men & handles to rods. No “slop”.
- “Stay-In-Play” Field Trim Provides very slight rise along playfield walls so balls can’t come to rest.
- Full-Perimeter Playfield Support Screw-fastened to sides and under goal walls for consistently rigid/responsive play.
- Ball Server with “Ball Hold” Recess
- Unique “Lock-On-Men” Compression Bumpers Won’t “walk” on rod. Natural rubber cushions playfield walls.
- Counterbalanced Men Stay "parked" anyplace within 360º.
- High Strength, Automotive-Grade ABS Construction Men Reinforced stress points, computer-tested at ball speeds over 100 mph.
- High-Pressure, “Oiled Cherry” Laminate Exterior No exposed cabinet fasteners, chip resistant, true furniture quality.
- Triple-Fastened, Premium Grade 1 1/2" Thick Fiberboard (MDF) Construction on Bushing Walls Screwed, doweled, and adhesive-welded to hold form. MDF provides strength, heft, and straightness.
- 1 1/2" Nylon-6 Rod Bushings Long-wearing, natural lubricity. Rods ride on just 4 points on the interior bushing surface—deters rod binding when pressure is applied to handles during play.
- Rattle Board with Aluminum Pan Sounds goal made.
- Hardwood Octagonal Handles
- 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" Legs Solid polymer with levelers.
- Injection Molded, Grit-Abraded Urathane Balls Enhanced ball control. Centerless ground for true roll.
Please note that additional freight charges may be applied to the Western part of the US! To check please call us at 229-924-8155!